HOME
HAPPINESS
INSPIRATIONAL
LIFE
LOVE
VIDEOS
ABOUT
  • Amalgamations of Peter Paul

    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-sidBKt69xPE/TuO3RWQcGHI/AAAAAAAAB_w/oWf5lVaenYw/s600/Untitled-1%2Bcopy.jpg

    Welcome to my humble abode! I've added some new features such as the Facebook "Share" and "Like" buttons in each post. Feel free to click on those. Also follow me in Twitter. Enjoy reading!

    Peter Paul
  • Author's Note

    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-OUVd6L5PN9Q/TuO3SDn5bFI/AAAAAAAACAA/78yuyQMV16g/s600/writing%2Ba%2Bletter.jpg

    The term 'amalgamation' pertains to a combination of two or more. This is a personal blog which is a combination of musings of my activities, thoughts, inspirations, ideas, and everything that happens around me.

  • Be inspired, have peace of mind

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-enfV4zVzrPY/TuO3Pd1LgYI/AAAAAAAAB_g/gMs81RR7zxE/s600/nature-layout-waterfall-serene.jpg

    As a personal blog, there are articles written not just for the sole intention of writing but are also directed to share experiences to uplift and inspire the downtrodden.

  • Love, love, love

    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-o1B7DjDxbhc/TuO3ORZMhQI/AAAAAAAAB_Y/hmqUt1zgOzs/s600/happiness%252Bappa.jpg

    There's beauty in everything. Be filled with love as you listen to love songs you may want to sing along with.

  • Tragedies and Disasters

    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-DxxT-UvHZX8/TuO3Q-omEbI/AAAAAAAAB_s/GIMf-I3s9lA/s600/Qinghai-China.jpg

    Life isn't always about fun and happiness. Get a glimpse of me as I speak my mind about tragedies, disasters, and pains.

  • Hope

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-nyORobuv2Ow/TuO3KsJWHrI/AAAAAAAAB_A/kmadKl-Eaxc/s600/Derek_Redmond.JPG

    Life won't have meaning if everyone turns blind and start to see no hope. There is always hope, just waiting to be lit. Read through articles filled with hope.

  • Movies and so much more!

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Dk0RhE-zTfs/TuO3QD4As9I/AAAAAAAAB_o/JWe-szjpF3A/s600/The%2BLast%2BAirbender.jpg

    Occasionally, I'm inclined to write reviews for movies, places, restos, or just about anything. Watch out for those cutting remarks! =)

  • Journey

    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-BI7O3H8BQ4w/TuO3M3brhyI/AAAAAAAAB_M/8-a-Q_Ffrng/s600/GEDC0443.JPG

    Hey, life's a journey. What better way to immortalize oneself than through writing?

  • Share your thoughts!

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WXfjMYUwDZU/TuO3MNEQ8iI/AAAAAAAAB_I/ALJkCHzDpVw/s600/DSC_0886.jpg

    I would greatly appreciate it if you shared your thoughts with me. Please feel free to leave messages at the comments box below each post. Thanks!

The Hillsong Inspiration

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Share

Darlene Zschech - http://www.darlenezschech.com/ | Amalgamations of Peter Paul

The Hillsong Church in Sydney, Australia, is a congregation of 17,000 plus members. After two decades, Hillsong branched into the gospel music industry. Soon followed music pastor Reuben Morgan's solo debut, World Through Your Eyes, released in November of 2004, and a slew of other releases, including Unified Praise, Jesus Is My Superhero, and Christmas, featuring Hillsong starlet Darlene Zschech as well as Brooke Fraser.

The worship team at Hillsong Church is led by Darlene Zschech, writer of "Shout To The Lord." Darlene works with a dedicated group of singers and musicians who week in and week out give their time and energy to lead their church into an atmosphere of worship. It is this dedication that is reflected on the albums.

The songs, "Through It All" which Darlene sang, and another one entitled, "Still" are my two 'Epiphanies' because the story about how I came to know Hillsong through these two songs is one of faith that I truly hold dearly in the heart.

In the place where I used to rent internet service to communicate with my sister, where they always played loud and wild music, one day played a song that struck a chord. The melody stuck in my head and I found myself humming to it until I got home.

The next opportunity I got to go online I tried Googling words I could remember in the lyrics. A Google result directed me to a YouTube video.


Unperturbed, despite a noisy internet cafe, I held the headset closely to my ears and basked in the words of worship. And as tears flowed, a deep sense of safety and security seemed to hover and descend on me like an overwhelmingly comforting embrace that lifted sadness and worries away. It didn't matter if I was in tears in a public cafe. Nothing mattered because I am carried in 'everlasting arms'.

It's been many years since I've gotten to know Hillsong, but I wish I had known them sooner. And until now, these songs "Through It All" and "Still" are the two songs I go to for comfort during troubled times. Today, is no different.

I am writing this blog with the hope that one day, Darlene Zschech can read my message to her. Thank you, Ms. Darlene Zschech for the tremendous light of inspiration and comfort you have showed me, as I'm sure many others.

My troubled times are nothing to the sacrifice made out of faithfulness He did for all of us. And your songs brightly reflect that truth. Thank you for the gift of songs you are sharing to the world through the wonderful gift that the Lord has so graciously given you and your team.

May you reach the farthest corners of earth to spread the word of God's everlasting arms and mend broken faith and shattered hopes. May God bless you always.

Love and prayers,


1 comment/s:

EK Encarnacion said...

Hi Peter Paul!

Did you go to the PlanetShakers Concert last last week? Continue inspiring people. I hope God uses more people like you to reach out to others. Keep writing. Keep motivating.

Sincerely Yours,
Brother in Christ, EK Encarnacion of Every-Comedy-Thing

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...