HOME
HAPPINESS
INSPIRATIONAL
LIFE
LOVE
VIDEOS
ABOUT
  • Amalgamations of Peter Paul

    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-sidBKt69xPE/TuO3RWQcGHI/AAAAAAAAB_w/oWf5lVaenYw/s600/Untitled-1%2Bcopy.jpg

    Welcome to my humble abode! I've added some new features such as the Facebook "Share" and "Like" buttons in each post. Feel free to click on those. Also follow me in Twitter. Enjoy reading!

    Peter Paul
  • Author's Note

    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-OUVd6L5PN9Q/TuO3SDn5bFI/AAAAAAAACAA/78yuyQMV16g/s600/writing%2Ba%2Bletter.jpg

    The term 'amalgamation' pertains to a combination of two or more. This is a personal blog which is a combination of musings of my activities, thoughts, inspirations, ideas, and everything that happens around me.

  • Be inspired, have peace of mind

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-enfV4zVzrPY/TuO3Pd1LgYI/AAAAAAAAB_g/gMs81RR7zxE/s600/nature-layout-waterfall-serene.jpg

    As a personal blog, there are articles written not just for the sole intention of writing but are also directed to share experiences to uplift and inspire the downtrodden.

  • Love, love, love

    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-o1B7DjDxbhc/TuO3ORZMhQI/AAAAAAAAB_Y/hmqUt1zgOzs/s600/happiness%252Bappa.jpg

    There's beauty in everything. Be filled with love as you listen to love songs you may want to sing along with.

  • Tragedies and Disasters

    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-DxxT-UvHZX8/TuO3Q-omEbI/AAAAAAAAB_s/GIMf-I3s9lA/s600/Qinghai-China.jpg

    Life isn't always about fun and happiness. Get a glimpse of me as I speak my mind about tragedies, disasters, and pains.

  • Hope

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-nyORobuv2Ow/TuO3KsJWHrI/AAAAAAAAB_A/kmadKl-Eaxc/s600/Derek_Redmond.JPG

    Life won't have meaning if everyone turns blind and start to see no hope. There is always hope, just waiting to be lit. Read through articles filled with hope.

  • Movies and so much more!

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Dk0RhE-zTfs/TuO3QD4As9I/AAAAAAAAB_o/JWe-szjpF3A/s600/The%2BLast%2BAirbender.jpg

    Occasionally, I'm inclined to write reviews for movies, places, restos, or just about anything. Watch out for those cutting remarks! =)

  • Journey

    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-BI7O3H8BQ4w/TuO3M3brhyI/AAAAAAAAB_M/8-a-Q_Ffrng/s600/GEDC0443.JPG

    Hey, life's a journey. What better way to immortalize oneself than through writing?

  • Share your thoughts!

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WXfjMYUwDZU/TuO3MNEQ8iI/AAAAAAAAB_I/ALJkCHzDpVw/s600/DSC_0886.jpg

    I would greatly appreciate it if you shared your thoughts with me. Please feel free to leave messages at the comments box below each post. Thanks!

Thank You

Friday, September 30, 2011

Share

Hope | amalgamationspp.com

I saw the sunshine today, thank You for a great day.

As always, there was food on the table, thank You, I had something to eat when I got hungry.

Appa was especially quiet today and looked at me with loving eyes each time I passed by his cage. Thank You for giving me unconditional love unheard and unspoken.

Today was quiet and one when my head didn't want to explode on its own. Thank You for the strength, I was able to do everything I had to.

It was sad to watch the news, but I was praying all the while. You wouldn't give anyone anything that was unbearable. Thank You for the strength You have given the victims of the typhoon.

I'll lay myself in bed wondering what other wonderful blessings You'll bring tomorrow. I'm looking forward for them. Thank you for keeping me, my family and friends safe, and thank You for the hope and inspiration that I know You're giving to the victims of the typhoon. Thank You for keeping them alive.

Thank You, God, for this day.

3 comment/s:

gelovsky said...

Paul, honestly are you always like this??

I mean, how do you remain so calm and full of positivity despite of everything that's going on around you...

I really wish to be like you... I'm always at peace and happy reading your posts..

Thanks for the inspiration... God bless!!

gelovsky said...

oooppppss!! sorry wrong grammar hahah... it should have been in spite of everything... patawad naman haha...

Your post is really inspiring ^^

Unknown said...

@gelovsky:

It is great to know you were inspired!

I still find it hard to remain positive when everything else is down, but when it gets chaotic and almost unbearable, I close my eyes and talk to the Lord. It calms me down and gives me a sense of peace.

He is always there to help, all there is to do is really just ask for it and believe He's doing something about it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...